Well-known holiday resort of the biggest man-made lake in Slovakia provides exceptional conditions for water sports, fishing and hiking.
Seven resort villages around Zemplinska Sirava include plenty of hotels, food stalls, restaurants, camping sites, guesthouses and cottages, all providing a good standard of accommodation. You can take a cruise around the dam which lasts 45 minutes. If you are lucky and catch fish, you may eat it whether it’s perch, pike or carp.
RESORTS SAFE FOR SWIMMING:
- Zemplínska šírava – Biela hora
- Zemplínska šírava – Hôrka Vinné
- Zemplínska šírava – Medvedia hora (Kaluža)
- Zemplínska šírava – Kamenec (Klokočov)
- Zemplínska šírava – Paľkov